With the rapid development of the automobile manufacturing industry, the automobile tailgate spring has long been widely used in the automobile manufacturing industry, generally also known as "car trunk spring, stretch spring" is generally installed on the fixed chain, and then hold down the controller key trunk unlocking key will automatically bounce up a certain perspective, with the effect of support points, so how should the car tailgate spring be made? The following Dongguan Yipin spring manufacturers will take everyone to understand it together.
First, the production and manufacturing steps of the tailgate spring for cars
(1) The multi-axis CNC machine tool spring press is used to make the high in-situ stress spring steel coil with compressive strength of 200Mpa of stainless steel wire into a dimensional shape of electric tailgate spring yellow;
(2) Then embed the dimensional shape of the electric tailgate in the natural environment of 430~460 °C to carry out heat insulation for 40 minutes;
(3) Immediately carry out thermal shut-off air brake for the electric tailgate after heat insulation;
(4) The high in-situ stress spring steel is quenched after production, and then the thermal shut-off air brake is immediately carried out for the spring yellow after heat insulation, which reasonably improves the working ability of the anti-attenuation coefficient of the product.
Working characteristics: the spring can produce large elastic deformation under the action of external force, and is widely used as an elastic element in mechanical equipment.
1) Control the movement of the mechanism or the position of the parts;
2) Cushioning vibration absorption; (such as vehicle springs and springs of various shock absorbers)
3) Stored energy; (e.g. springs in horological instruments)
4) Measure the magnitude of the force; (e.g. spring in spring scale)
5) Change the self-resonant frequency of the system;
1) Coil spring: according to the shape: cylindrical, truncated
According to the load: tension spring, compression spring, torsion spring
2) Ring spring
3) Butterfly spring
4) Flat scroll spring
5) Leaf spring